Monday, June 22, 2009

Visit to Muscle Shoals

Friday was my mom's 60th birthday & Sunday was Father's Day so we went up to Muscle Shoals to visit family. Saturday morning we went to Allen's mom's house to swim. The kids had a great time. Neither are scared of the water. Trey loves to jump in & never cries when he goes under. He comes up smiling. Madison is perfecting the "skills" she learned last week at swimming lessons. She can swim better than me!




We had a surprise birthday party for my mom Saturday night at a local Italian restaurant. She was so surprised! We all had a great time together.




Sunday we visited with Allen's dad & my dad before coming back home. We enjoyed our time visiting but it sure is nice to get back home. The kids were so off schedule. It will take me a week to get everyone back on track but it was worth it.

My dad with the grandkids, including Ayda (Katherine's baby)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you had a good time with all your travels. Please get your kids a dog. :)