Friday, July 17, 2009

Summer Fun

Last Sunday evening Allen turned on our sprinkler system to make sure all of the heads were working properly. The kids decided to cool off & have some fun. I asked Madison why they were using their ring floats & she replied, "just in case it floods we will not drown". Too cute!




We went swimming last weekend while Allen was off & the kids had so much fun. As always, they wanted to be thrown in over & over. Trey goes under & comes back up with eyes & mouth wide open & smiling. I took him to the ENT Wednesday for a check-up from having tubes put in & everything looks good. The ear infection he got 4 days after getting his 3rd set of tubes has cleared up. Since Trey likes to go under so much, the ENT gave me drops to use after swimming for the rest of the summer to help prevent another ear infection. Praying they work.


Here's a funny picture of Tyler from last week. He & Madison went through my jewelry & Tyler thought he was soooo cool with my jewelry all over him. I told him his daddy would not like this & he said "I love it!" Better keep my eye on that boy. :)






No comments: