Thursday, August 13, 2009

Kindergarten


These babies all started kindergarten this week. This picture was made in Destin in June of 2005. They were all 1 (impossible to get a picture of all 3 looking at the camera at the same time). Hard to believe they are now in kindergarten! Seems like just yesterday we were changing their diapers, trying to wean them off their pacis (or finger for Connor) and starting mother's day out.




Madison was sooooo excited about going to kindergarten. She had a great day! I went to the school at her lunch time to help her class with going through the lunch line. Those little kids & their lunch trays were too cute. Madison even drank milk (chocolate)! She has had maybe 2 cups of milk since coming off her bottle when she turned 1. She is in the same class as the girl that lives across the street, who rides the bus home in the afternoons. Madison came home from school today BEGGING to ride the bus. I decided to let her ride tomorrow. What am I thinking! She's my baby girl! She can't ride with all of those kids!!! I have to leave my house at 2:00, get in carpool line around 2:15 (or it will be soooo backed up), wait for her to get out at 2:40 then drive home. I got home at 3:13 today & the bus came 10 minutes later. So, if she rides the bus it will be a lot less to deal with but I hope it's not too much for her. She has been asking to ride the bus since she was 18 months old. Just pray she will be ok. The bus driver is very sweet & said she would look out for her & Casey. Bottom line: I am not ready to let her grow up! Sniff, sniff!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The first picture is sad...and even sadder that I remember MG wearing that bubble and Connor has on Tyler's outfit!!!